Monday 20 April 2015

★•**•.★COMPETITION TIME★•**•.★

★•**•.★New Release ★•**•.★


Pre-order your Kindle copy between now and Friday 24th April and get The Poisoned Pie half price ~ just 99p/$1.48. 


Paperback available right now on Amazon. Spend £10 or more and receive FREE delivery. 


★•**•.★COMPETITION TIME★•**•.★


1. Like my Facebook fan page
2. Like the competition post
3. Share the competition post with your friends
4. Leave a comment under the competition post when you've done all the above.

It's that simple. I will run the competition until the end of the week. A winner will be chosen at random. Remember, you have to be in it to win it. 

★•**•.★REVIEWERS★•**•.★

If you are interested in reviewing my book first hand, please send me your Kindle email address and preferred format (Mobi, PDF, Docx) and I will send you a free copy. Reviews to be posted on Amazon and Goodreads. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment