Thursday 12 March 2015

☆☆☆New book coming soon☆☆☆

Firstly, I would just like to inform you that I have decided to put my new Easter book, Issy's Easter Surprise on the back burner. I've not met the deadline and now I will never have it ready in time. It is a shame because I am almost finished it but what can you do when something just isn't clicking. I don't want it to be rubbish so I'd rather put it to one side and finish it when the time is right. Hopefully, I will be able to release it for next Easter.

Do not fear though. Just because one book doesn't click, doesn't mean another one won't and I am pleased to announce my new romcom mystery right here, right now.

***Drum Roll***

Hattie's Adventures #1 ~ The Poisoned Pie 


Meet Hattie Carter, artist, a bit scatty, strong willed and alive.


Blurb

Hattie Carter was in the wrong place at the wrong time. She witnessed something she shouldn’t have and it changed her life over night.

Now it’s time for Hattie to move on except it's not that easy when she's receiving death threats. On the advice of the DCI in charge, she finds herself in the exquisite village of Castleford in Wiltshire where the cottages are cosy, the locals friendly and never mind the charming Lord Ethan Parks and local sexy but grumpy DI Joe Walsh. Hattie starts to think maybe it's not so bad after all.

There's no sirens, smog or traffic and even the birds seem chirpier but when there’s a murder in the village, Hattie finds herself curious as to who poisoned Hillary Bishop. She has her suspicions but can she prove who did it all the while DI Walsh is keeping a very close eye on her?


Coming Soon!

For up-to-date info check out my 

     




No comments:

Post a Comment