Friday 23 August 2013

Kerry's Chitter Chatter #19

So what has been happening in your world? For me, the weather is picking up again, I have ordered the kids school uniform and I am counting down the days until they return to school (still 18 days to go ~ fuck!) I have also two birthdays on the same day in 17 days! My daughter will be 11 and my son 2. We are off to Cadbury World. I am really looking forward to that but I bet I will be sick of chocolate by the time I get round it. I still have their presents to buy but what do you buy a 2 year old who already has most things? Blurgh!

I did a Q&A over on our Book Chat Group. Why not join us? We have a chat, share and recommend books and there's more author interviews coming up. Here's the link ~
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bookchat13/

I am over the moon with the sales of Handbags at Dawn and I now have 6 shiny 5 star reviews - woohoo! I can never get bored of reading those. Remember if you have read it and loved it, please pop over on Amazon and leave a review. And if you haven't read it, well why not? Here's the links you need to have ~

Amazon UK ~ http://www.amazon.co.uk/Handbags-at-Dawn-ebook/dp/B00EDX06QI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377255649&sr=8-1&keywords=handbags+at+dawn

Amazon US ~ http://www.amazon.com/Handbags-at-Dawn-ebook/dp/B00EDX06QI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377255698&sr=8-1&keywords=handbags+at+dawn

Smashwords ~ https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/345335


I also had this fantastic review for Swollen Bellies & Tiny Feet. I love this. It's such a great feeling when a review pops up on an old book and it doesn't get much better then this, does it? I thank everyone for taking the time to leave a review. It means so much.

Remember, the Cocktails & Tattoos series can still be purchased on Amazon and the first and second book can be also found on Smashwords. Here's the links ~

Amazon ~ http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_n_0?rh=n%3A266239%2Cn%3A88%2Ck%3ACocktails+%26+Tattoos&keywords=Cocktails+%26+Tattoos&ie=UTF8&qid=1377253823&rnid=1025612

Smashwords ~ https://www.smashwords.com/books/search?query=cocktails+%26+tattoos

Writing this week has certainly been flowing. I am impressed with how much I have got done. I am now on chapter 7 in Birthday Cake & Sandy Beaches (Cocktails & Tattoos #5). Who checked out the snippet over on my FB page? If you haven't you should... I have also started another project. I am not willing to reveal anything just yet because I really do not know where it's going to lead but it has been fun and exciting and you never know, you might just get something different out of me very soon ;)

I have not read a thing! I have been far too busy writing. I am still on the begining of book 3 in the Stark Trilogy. I will get round to reading it. I have so many books on my Kindle I need to start. What are you reading at the moment? Is it good? Would you recommend it?

We did go cinema this week. We saw Disney Pixar's Planes. It is a MUST see. Take the kids along this weekend. They will love it. So will you! It's very similar to Cars. It's about a plane called Dusty, who is a crop chopper so he flies low but he is scared of the heights. He wants to take part in the big world race and with coaching from a veteran plane, he manages to qualify. He makes new friends, finds enemies and has to face his biggest fear. This film is such a good feel happy film but I am a sucker for a kids film. It will make you smile and laugh.

AUTHOR OF THE WEEK


Nina D’Angelo

Nina D'Angelo is a freelance writer and photographer. Her first novel, Nowhere to Run was released February 2013 and her second novel, Nowhere to Hide, was released in August 2013. To learn more about Nina, for teasers of her work and links for social media and where to purchase her books, check out the Author of the Week post pined to the top of my FB page on the following link ~ https://www.facebook.com/notes/kerry-frith-author/author-of-the-week-19-nina-dangelo/552370964824843

Until next time ~ Kerry

Random fact #19 ~ At the YouTube HQ staff can either take the elevator, stairs or slide. I so need to get a job there! 

Kerry Frith Author Page
Kerry Frith Twitter
Kerry Frith Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment