Friday 30 August 2013

Kerry's Chitter Chatter #20

Happy Friday! This photo probably sums up how I am feeling ha ha ha its been a long summer term but ONE more week and they finally return although the eldest goes back this Wednesday as so do so many other schools. The eldest is actually looking forward to returning but after the first week of being back he will wish it was still the summer. He is going into year 10 so it's an important year for him and he will be starting his 'options'. He has chosen double B tech PE which means he will be doing six PE lessons a week. Rather him then me. He certainly doesn't get his sportyness from me. This week I have washed and ironed all their school uniform. I only have 30 shirts a week to do :/ That will teach me for having a big family :D

So, other then counting down the days until the kids return to school, I have also been busy writing. Birthday Cake & Sandy Beaches has kind of been put on the back burner for a bit while I try something new. It is totally out of my comfort zone but I am loving it. I plan on bringing it out before Birthday Cake & Sandy Beaches as something to wet your whistle while you wait patiently. 

Handbags at Dawn now has a whopping 7 5* reviews on Amazon.co.uk and 1 5* star on Amazon.com. Here is the review from .com. It has to be the best review EVER. I thank the reviewer with all my heart for taking the time to write it. It means so much and the fact that she absolutely loved it and it made her laugh means my job is accomplished. It made me smile from ear to ear. If you haven't read it yet and would like to, then you should! Here are the links ~






AUTHOR OF THE WEEK


Kat Yares 


Kat Yares has been writing fiction her entire adult life. She is an author, screenwriter, indie movie maker and amateur photographer. Her short fiction has appeared in numerous print publications and online. She was first accepted into the Horror Writers Association in 2001 and is a member today. Her fiction is primarily in the horror/thriller genres. If you would like to know more about Kat's books and links of contact then check out my author of the week post on my Facebook page ~  https://www.facebook.com/notes/kerry-frith-author/author-of-the-week-20-kat-yares/556324784429461

This weekend I have a joint hen and stag do. I have never been on a stag do before so this should be interesting. I am looking forward to it. We are going for an Indian then to get pissed so you probably won't hear much from me because I will be in recovery. Have a great weekend everyone :D

Until next time ~ Kerry

Random fact #20 ~ Miley Cyrus' performance at 2013 MTV Video Music Awards has generated 306,000 tweets per minute. That's pretty amazing eh? It's a shame it's for that and not for something more positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment