Monday 25 November 2013

****DECEMBER EVENTS****

Book a date this December with Kerry Frith Author Page



Starting December 1st we will be running our very own advent calender countdown to Christmas. Unfortunately we cannot offer chocolate unless it's virtue but I don't think it will taste quite the same and not nearly as nice so instead, each day throughout December we will be posting a Christmas ebook and festive recipe to help get you in the holiday spirit. 


On the 25th day as my present to you, this will be FREE to download for a limited time only so if you love a comedy romance why not grab yourself a copy! 


***** This is how I believe great romance novels should be written! 

***** I loved this book. It is so funny and sweet.
***** Brilliant. Once again a book I just could not put down.
***** OMG Loved every bit of this book.
***** Great book, loved it, couldn't put it down.
****Another fantastic book from Kerry Frith
***** This was a great book, funny and entertaining


Also, this December we will be holding a Christmas Like for Like, Share for Share event. This will give page and group owners the opportunity to post anything they wish to help promote their Facebook page, twitter, blog, goodreads, amazon author page and any other links. This is a public event so please join up, share the link and invite your friends. More the merrier.  




Don't forget Book Chat Group where you can join us for a book or two! We would love to hear your book recommendations and reviews. We have a weekly discussion and play daily games and not forgetting the wonderful author interviews we are so lucky to get. We also post daily ebook freebies and books under £1 and there's going to be many Christmas books as well as a daily Christmas song to help get you in the Christmas mood so why not stop by and have some fun this December.




I truly do love this time of year. I mean what isn't there to like? All the Christmas cheer, brightly coloured Christmas decorations, the music, food and presents! I am defintly like a kid at Christmas and I really wished I managed to write a Christmas story to bring out this year. Oh well, something definite for next year I think.  In the meantime, I really have made a dent in my Christmas reading. I am on my third Christmas book! I will be writing reviews on each Christmas book I read and posting it on here so keep your eyes peeled. Last but not least, remember to stop by my page for the daily ebook freebies and author of the week and not forgetting all the great stuff happening on my page this December! It's just a shame we cannot share the chocolate :)


Seasons greetings and thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment: