Monday 18 November 2013

***REVIEW*** Blue Christmas Balls by Nick Spalding ~ Rated **** stars

A little something to get you in the Christmas Spirit!!

Merry Christmas!! 

I saw this was a short story and was skeptical because I'm not a short story lover. However, it's by Nick Spalding and it's about Christmas so I had to!

One man. Three women. Twelve days to achieve Yuletide sexual glory!

Christmas is coming and Matt Bunion is on a mission. Somehow, he's made the huge mistake of remaining a virgin well into his twenties - a grievous error he fully intends to rectify before the Queen's speech starts.

But it's not going to be easy...

What with strange requests to molest living room furniture, painfully inserted action figures, and an extremely festive lady of the night, Matt will be lucky to reach Boxing Day with his pride and manhood still intact.

From the best-selling author of LOVE... FROM BOTH SIDES comes the laugh-out-loud story of one man's quest to make this Christmas go with a bang.

Being a Nick Spalding novella it was bound to be funny and not end how you'd imagine. It never disappointed either. This had me laughing my head off. The friction burn willy made me laugh the most. I love this man's ability to write with such whit and humor and I actually found myself imaging the whole stinking lot!

The fact that it is a novella (roughly 68 kindle pages/114 pages in paperback) is just enough. It's measured well. Any longer and I think it would have been too much. I award it 4 stars because it made me laugh and it was short and not 5 stars because it's not the best Nick Spalding book I have read (that goes to Love... from both sides).

It is a quick fun read that will make you laugh. I mean, Ewok's being sucked up ones backside, friction burns caused by glass love making and dildos being whacked across a forehead is enough to get anyone in the holiday spirit right? I personally think it is a worth while read.

Fancy reading it for yourself? Here's the links ~ 

Blue Christmas Balls on Amazon.co.uk 99p in Kindle / £3.99 in paperback
Blue Christmas Balls on Amazon.com  $1.68 in Kindle / $5.03 in paperback 


No comments:

Post a Comment